Pared by Tahnee, Yesterday, Light Tort
Yesterday, by Pared Eyewear in collaboration with Tahnee
- Handmade light tort acetate frame and arm
- Signature gold T rivet detail on front of frame arm
- Brown gradient CR39 lenses with Category 3 protection
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Includes custom Tahnee x Pared case, warranty card & lens cloth
- One year warranty with proof of purchase
- Lens Height - 35.5mm
- Lens Width - 50.0mm
- Nosebridge- 21.5mm
- Temple Length - 141mm
For additional queries please feel free to contact us.
'Pare' means to cut into something, shave it back, or refine it; this is the fundamental design philosophy the brand stands by. With each product named after a celebrated pair – Bread & Butter, Diamonds & Pearls, Nice & Easy — Pared too has become celebrated for its innovative designs. The brand is also known for its collaborations and cross-industry partnerships in fashion, music, art and jewellery.
We offer complimentary shipping on all domestic orders over $100.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $30 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please note we are unable to ship fragrances internationally.
Visit our Shipping & Delivery page for further information on our shipping procedures.