Wyld Blue x Pared, Hazed Tortoise
- Made using biodegradable acetate
- Handmade Tortoise eco acetate frame and arm
- Signature double triangle cutout notch detail on arm
- Gold bar branding at temple and one gold star cutout detail
- Wyld blue logo "W.B" engraved at right temple tip, pared double triangles laser engraved at left temple tip
- Solid grey CR39 lenses with Category 3 protection
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
The frame Hazed is named after owner of Wyld Blue Sashas Benz's youngest daughter and will be your new go to in collaboration with Pared Eyewear
Small - Medium Fit
- Lens Height - 26.5mm
- Lens Width - 50.0mm
- Nosebridge - 20.5mm
- Temple - 141mm
For additional queries please feel free to contact us.
A 90s style all acetate frame featuring a slender silhouette and oval lenses. Premium gold detailing such a gold metal bar on temple end and star detailing elevate the look.
Wyld Blue has stocked pared for years in its retail location in Montauk, The West Village NYC and Aspen and it felt natural as fellow Australian owned business to create a collaboration together.
Wyld Blue and pared have put their inspirations together to bring you the chic sunglasses style inspired by the beach towns that the brand owners live in. The style features signature Wyld Blue elements such as gold accents and star detailing.
We offer complimentary shipping on all domestic orders over $100.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $30 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please note we are unable to ship fragrances internationally.
Visit our Shipping & Delivery page for further information on our shipping procedures.