Petrichor Plains, Oil Parfum
Petrichor Plains, Oil Parfum by Mihan Aromatics
"A welcomed relief from prolonged abstinence. Drenched from the sky, an invigoration of wood and earth, asphalt and ash. Awoken, aerated, then released. A eulogy for long hot days broken with weighty rain. Outdoor showers absorbing a drink. Dormant rock and aching fields entering the ether and resting on skin."
- 8ml Parfum Extrait w. Kakadu Plum Seed Oil
- Gender Neutral
- Made in Australia
- Cue | Water
- Top Notes | Rain, Iris
- Middle Notes | Violet, Rosemary, Cardamom
- Base Notes | Amyris, Australian Buddawood
- Tact | Porous Melodious Argillaceous Relieving
Melbourne designed and made, Fitzroy couple Josh & Jules are the pair behind Mihan Aromatic’s pleasing selection of androgynous scents. Inspired by Native Australian ingredients to evoke memory through fragrance, the Mihan’s aim is to produce ‘familial parfums that rise to occasion’.
Mihan Aromatics are a true product of Australia.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.