323 Ring, Silver
The 323 Ring is a fine irregular band. This band is hand carved from wax and presents an irregular shape and fluid form with a high-shine finish. It's approximately 2.5mm at the widest point.
Every Lott Studio piece is made in a small studio in Abbotsford, Melbourne using Australian suppliers.
- Sterling silver
- Irregular shape
- 2.5mm in width at the widest point
Lott Studio founder and designer — Kari Layton — creates jewellery that absorbs into the wearers daily experience. Her pieces aim to reflect an intersection between industrial elements as captured in fluid movements, and an interplay between masculine and feminine.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.