410 Earrings, Silver
The 410 Earrings are hand-forged flat oval hoops with an imperfect textured finish. Lightweight for every day, each open hoop is formed with a small flick curve at back to resist movement from the ear. They're approximately 22mm in length.
Every Lott Studio piece is made in a small studio in Abbotsford, Melbourne using Australian suppliers.
- Sterling silver
- Designed to hook in and under the ear
- 22mm in length
- Sold as a pair
Lott Studio founder and designer — Kari Layton — creates jewellery that absorbs into the wearers daily experience. Her pieces aim to reflect an intersection between industrial elements as captured in fluid movements, and an interplay between masculine and feminine.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.