Marathon Trail, White / Grey
A lightweight runner by Novesta – Slovakian sneaker experts since 1939.
- Suede and mesh uppers
- Vintage trainer style
- Natural rubber sole
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- EU sizing
- Fits true to size
For additional queries please feel free to contact us.
Founded in the 1939—and made in the small town of Partizánske, Slovakia—Novesta has since become one of the last purely European produced brands throughout Europe. Proud of their tradition, heritage and exceptional quality, the hand-made shoes are manufactured according to the highest environmental standards — using only natural materials, such as rubber and 100% cotton and linen.
With styles originating from military sports shoes to runners produced originally for the 1988 Slovakian Olympic team, Novesta’s unique and timeless designs are now recognisable around the world.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.