136 Earrings, Silver
Minimal and delicate, the 136 Earrings from Lott Studio are open-end earrings that thread through the ear from front to back. They're approximately 10mm in diameter.
Every Lott Studio piece is made in a small studio in Abbotsford, Melbourne using Australian suppliers.
- Sterling silver
- Open end earrings, threading through the ear
- 10mm in diameter
- Sold as a pair
Lott Studio founder and designer — Kari Layton — creates jewellery that absorbs into the wearers daily experience. Her pieces aim to reflect an intersection between industrial elements as captured in fluid movements, and an interplay between masculine and feminine.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.