Keir, Green Canvas
The Keir by EKN – a simple retro basic with a new twist.
For the first time, EKN are supporting a fair trade manufacturer in Pakistan with the production. There, shoes are handmade according to their standards in sustainability and ethics. Another step to create better alternatives in the industry.
- Upper and lining made of organic cotton
- Shoelaces made of organic cotton
- Sole made of recycled material (FSC certified)
- Handmade in Pakistan
- EU sizing
- Fits true to size
For additional queries please feel free to contact us.
EKN is a German-based label creating directional footwear — fairly made in Pakistan and Portugal from sustainable, organic materials, including organic cotton, recycled PET and recycled rubber. Produced in limited quantities, EKN value high-quality and style whilst reducing waste.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.