Khufu Earrings, Large, Gold
Designed as part of the Deity Collection, the Khufu Earrings, Large are inspired by the Egyptian Monarch who was the second Pharaoh of the Fourth Dynasty. Khufu is generally known for commissioning the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Hand carved in 18ct gold plated silver
Jeweller—Alice Toakirakis—of The Line of Sun, takes her inspiration from natural patterns and forms in the Australian Landscape. Working with the ancient technique of lost wax casting, each piece is carved in wax before being cast in precious metals, sanded and polished. This sculptural practise creates textural and organic pieces that celebrate their imperfections.
Every piece of jewellery from The Line of Sun is designed and made in Melbourne.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $25 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping page for further information.