Spell x Pared, Marilyn, Havana / Amber
Marilyn, by Pared Eyewear in collaboration with Spell.
- Handmade Black acetate front and arm
- Signature deco corner cutouts and detailing
- Gold 3D "P" detail inlay on outer temple & laser engraved at temple tip
- Gradient Tan CR39 lenses, Category 2 protection
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- OBE German rubber dipped screws
- Lens Width – 50mm
- Lens Height – 42.5mm
- Nose Bridge – 20mm
- Temple Length – 141mm
For additional queries please feel free to contact us.
'Pare' means to cut into something, shave it back, or refine it; this is the fundamental design philosophy the brand stands by. With each product named after a celebrated pair – Bread & Butter, Diamonds & Pearls, Nice & Easy — Pared too has become celebrated for its innovative designs. The brand is also known for its collaborations and cross-industry partnerships in fashion, music, art and jewellery.
We offer complimentary express shipping on all domestic orders over $100.
- Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same day
- Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday 11am – 6pm for customers located in Melbourne. Select this option at checkout and a member of our team will be in touch once your order is ready for collection
International orders are shipped with DHL or FedEx express courier service:
- New Zealand: $30 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $250 AUD
- Rest of world: $35 flat rate, or complimentary shipping on orders over $350 AUD
Please visit our Shipping & Delivery page for further information.